Monday, June 11, 2012

Chamber Fest Car Show 2012!

 This are some classic cars at Chamber Fest in downtown Los Alamos. This car is an old Ford Mustang. What Year? I think it is 1965 Ford Mustang.
That looks like a hot rod! What kind of a car? What Year? I think it is 1934 Ford Coupe.
Top: OOH! What kind of a car? What Year?
Top: AAH! What kind of car? What Year? I think it is 1970 Chevy Camaro.
 Top: This is the car that looks like Transformer Bumblebee or Kaneda's car that I showed you. It was on sale. What kind of a car? Is it a Chevy Camaro? What Year? I think it is 1978-1979 Chevy Camaro.
 Top: Nice car! What kind of a car? What Year?
Top: Cool! What kind of a car? What Year?
Top: Wow! What kind of a car? What Year?
Top: Is this car 1959 or 1969? What kind of a car? What Year?
 Top: OOH! What kind of a car? What Year?
Top: An old Ford T Model. I think this car is the oldest in Chamber Fest Car Show 2012. What Year?
 Top: Subaru WRX! I love this car. I want this car, when I grow up.
Top: AAH! What kind of a car? What Year?
Is this car old? If so, What kind of a car? What Year?
 Top: AAH! What kind of a car? What Year?
 Top: Huh? What kind of a car is that? A hot rod? What kind of a car? What Year?
Top: Cool! What kind of a car? What Year?
Top: Is that an old Camaro SS? What kind of a car? What Year?
Top: Wow! What kind of a car? What Year?
 Top: NICE! What kind of a car? What Year?
 Top: OOH! What kind of a car? What Year?
 Top: A Buggy? That's not old, is it? If it's old, What Year?
 Top: AAH! What kind of a car? What Year?
 Top: This is a car from "Back to the Future". Inside there is a stuffed animal dog named Einstein. I like the doors. What kind of a car? What Year?
 Top: Huh? Weird car. What kind of a car?
 Top: Nice purple car. I like the color. What kind of a car? What Year?
 Top: Is it an old Ford Mustang Boss 302? I like this car. What Year?
Top: Nice! What kind of a car? What Year?
 Top: Current Ford Mustang. Ford Shelby Mustang? Ford Mustang Shelby?
Top: Cool! What kind of a car? What Year?
Top: Is that an old car? If so, what year? What kind of a car?
Top: Wow! What kind of a car? What Year?
Top: What kind of a car? What Year?
 Top: Nice truck. What kind of a truck? What Year?
 Top: OOH! What kind of a car? What Year?
 Top: Funny truck. What kind of a truck? What Year?
 Top: This car looks like Transformer Bumblebee, but it's a Hertz Rental car. I want to rent it.
Top: AAH! What kind of a car? What Year?

As you know I love classic cars. They're cool, because they're old.

2 comments:

  1. Hi shark,

    It is fun seeing those cool cars.
    Having cool cars may be a good hobby, but it is not for me.
    If you have a cool car, do you want to drive it?
    Or do you want to show it without driving to other people?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I have my car, I want to drive it and show it to other people that I have a cool car.

    ReplyDelete