Tuesday, June 26, 2012

TEEN CENTER! in Los Alamos

This is the front office of the teen center. There are 3 members: Director - Michelangelo, Daniel, and Amanda. They are my friends.
 This is the computer room. I often go to the computer room to search something. Amanda & I search some classic cars. This is also where board games and Michelangelo's office are.
 This is the play room. This is where the video games, pool table, air hockey, and band are. I am doing a band and I play violin. Amanda is our band leader.
This is the teen center. I like the teen center. I often go there because it is fun and there are lots of friends. The teen center is located across the street from the high school gym field. So far, that I heard, the teen center is going to move somewhere. I don't know where they're going to move. 


Go LA Teen Center Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment